On Monday, April 10, at 1 pm (Mountain Time), Stampin’ Up! will publish the list of items that will retire with the current catalog. Is the year really almost over?
So, let’s have some fun and guess which stamp sets will retire. Are you ready to play? It’s simple and fun!
Look through your U.S. Annual Catalog. Send me, via email (Sandi@StampedImpression.com), your list of 10 stamp sets that you believe will retire with the current catalog. The winner is the person who picks the most correct entries. Simple. Right?
Here is the fine print:
- Include only stamp sets.
- If there is a tie, then the entry I receive FIRST wins.
- Stamp sets must be from the current Annual Catalog only. No Holiday, Occasions, and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. It also excludes stamp sets that are sold only online (e.g. carry-over lists and any limited editions).
- It excludes all hostess stamp sets and the Ronald McDonald stamp set (i.e. My Hero).
- By the way, I heard that these stamp sets are not retiring, so don’t include them on your list:
- Dragonfly Dreams (photopolymer 142924)
- Jar of Love (photopolymer 141587)
- Banners for You (photopolymer 141710)
- Touches of Texture (wood 141934, clear143251)
- Swirly Bird (photopolymer 141749)
- Beautiful You (wood 143004, clear 143637)
- Deadline is Sunday, April 9, at noon, Central Time. NO exceptions.
- Only one entry per person.
- This contest is not open to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
- The contest is open only to addresses in the United States.
- I reserve the right to shut down the contest early, if the retiring information is leaked.
The winner will get to pick one of my sets that’s on the Retiring List!
As I receive your guesses, I’ll confirm by email that I have them. So, if you don’t hear from me, please re-send. (Email is not completely reliable.)
Everyone can play! But you can’t win if you don’t enter!
So, what do you think is going to retire? Is this the year that Lovely as a Tree retires? This set is always on people’s list. But we love it so much!!!
Which Stamp Sets Will Retire?
Start guessing! You may be the winner of the contest to guess which stamp sets will retire!